16.7 x 19 cm.
Like the town of Cutigliano and the water-mill complex, this bridge appears in many views and from many different vantage points in this album. The bridge, which is part of the route from Pistoia to Modena, was designed by Leonardo Ximines (1716-1786) and was completed in 1780-81. The roadbed was 28 meters high, and the span was roughly 53 meters. Destroyed during the Second World War, the bridge was rebuilt in 1948 based on Ximines' original designs.